As in any other online shop, placing an order is easy and intuitive.
- Browse and/or search our catalogue for items.
- Select the desired attributes for the item (e.g. size, colour, length) and the amount by checking the relevant boxes.
- Click ”Add to Cart”. You will now be directly transferred to the Shopping Cart and will be able to browse the items in the basket.
- Check the details of your order. If you want to remove a product from the cart, click the “Remove” text below the product description.
- If you want to return to shopping click the ”Continue shopping” button. The selected product(s) remain in your basket.
- If you want to check out, click the ”Checkout” button. You will now be directed to the Checkout page, where you will be able to edit the shipping details, delivery method, payment method. Review and place the order.
- You will be directed to the Order Confirmation page, which shows the details of your order. Check the information. You can still change any details by clicking the ”Edit” button adjacent to the product. If all details are correct, Confirm you have read and understood in our general terms and conditions by checking the box and click the ”Checkout” button.
- After a successful transaction of the payment, you will receive an automatically generated confirmation by email.
- Within 24h (Monday – Friday) we will send you an order confirmation by email with a more precise date for shipping from our factory.
If you have a coupon you can use it on the checkout page. Just before selecting the form of payment, look for the box indicating the coupon and introduce your code.
- Paypal / Credit / Debit Card: We accept Visa & Mastercard.
- Offline Payment: Make your payment directly into our bank account.
After successful transaction of the payment you will receive an automatically generated confirmation by email that your order has been successfully completed and submitted.
Within 24h (Monday – Friday) we will send you an order confirmation by email with a more precise information on shipping.
If you have a question about your order please contact us, we’ll be happy to help answer your questions.
If you notice any error in your order, write to us immediately so that we can try to solve the matter as soon as possible.
Every interior design professional (architects, interior designers, and advisors) can contact directly with our commercial department. We will study each case according to your needs to offer you the best possible terms.
We ship to any corner of the world. Delivery dates will be confirmed by e-mail after the order has been placed. Within Europe we offer FREE shipping. Outside Europe the shipping cost is based on weight and will be calculated and added at checkout. Delivery times are usually 3-4 working days for stock products and 15 working days for customised products.
We will keep you informed at all times. When you make the order you will receive an email with a summary. When the order leaves our warehouse you will be sent another email with the tracking number and the shipping company so that you can check the status of the order.
Despite great care and preparation, such situations can never be completely ruled out. We regret if you have such an experience and we are committed to solving this request immediately. Please follow the steps in our Return Policy.
All our products are crafted in Barcelona and Madrid. Woodwork is handcrafted in Aranjuez.
The aluminum profiles are made in Barcelona. The electronic components and are mostly made in Germany except for the flexible LED strips which are sourced from China.
The table and floor lamps can be easily plugged into the socket.
Pendant lights, wall lights, and ceiling lights should be installed by a professional electrician to avoid accidents or damaging the lamps.
Our lamps are designed to last.
On our 2-year warranty lamps, the LED life expectancy is +30.000hs, which means 3.750 days working 8 hours a day (+10 years)
On our 5-year warranty lamps, the LED file expectancy is +54.000hs. Which means 6.750 days working 8 hours a day (+18 years).
We care about the environment and only produce long-lasting life lamps.
Our products are mostly made of recycled aluminum and certified wood.
We try to use as little plastics as we can.
We use high-efficiency LED drivers and LEDs modules (Up to 204 lm/w)
We use long service life LEDs (Up to 54.000hs)
We use mainly cardboard for shipping.
Read our Sustainability Commitment to learn more about the manufacturing of our products and the initiatives we embrace to compensate our carbon footprint.